Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: OK ALREADY

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It does. Can't believe it's been a semester already. I'm sad to be leaving this country, but I'm happy to see my friends and family again. It's been quite an adventure.

    Maybe I'll buy just one more bottle of Martini. That's only five or six glasses anyawy. (I drink 'em in big gulps.)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuck that, buy 3...if you leave a little behind so what AT LEAST YOU HAVE WACHA NEED right??? [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •